The Snuggle Dog Nest | Small | Fog Grey
- About the Cover & Cushion
- About the Inners
- Recommended Breeds
- Product Dimensions
- How to expand your vacuum packed bed
Our new arrival to the team, The Snuggle, is a pure safe haven for your little fur baby to curl up and retreat in their own cuddly nest any time of the day.
You asked, we listened - the nest is a saviour for small breeds who get a little anxious. The Snuggle has been lovingly designed to invoke a sense of security, with every detail carefully considered.
Key Product Features
- Memory Foam Bolsters provide a soft and supportive sleep experience for dogs who enjoy snuggling, chin resting and leaning.
- Easily Machine Washable our Linen Dream cover (including the faux fox fur) is built to outlast competitors’. Stain resistant, color-fast and quick-drying, it will not disappoint! Follow our simple washing instructions included in your purchase for the best results.
- Simple Zip-Off Covers with generous zip opening and a sneaky zipper guard to protect your floors and avoid our chewy friends from playing with the zipper head. Remove all foam inners before washing.
- Non-Slip Base to ensure your pup’s safety when entering their nest. Especially good for pocket rockets who enter with speed!
- Designed To Repel Nasties such as stray fur, dirt and dribble, flea larvae, water droplets, and neutralize dog odor. Loose fur can easily be vacuumed away while any marks and odor can be machine washed with amazing results (covers only). Inners can be aired and deodorized.
- Luxe Packaging is all part of the Chasing Winter experience making it the perfect gift for friends and family.
Created with your home décor at heart, The Snuggle Dog Nest cover features our very own Linen Dream fabric, developed by us to mimic the beautiful appeal of natural woven linen while remaining ultra-durable, hypoallergenic, and safe for your pooch.
Our "all seasons" reversible cushion cover is made from warm and cuddly snow-white faux fox fur on one side and Fog Grey Linen Dream fabric on the other side. Easily machine washable simply remove the memory foam inner.
Elegantly embellished with our iconic golden hound and available in Fog Grey Linen Dream, your pups The Snuggle Nest blends seamlessly into your stylish interiors.
The Nest's elegant bolster sides are made extra soft with shredded memory foam, providing the perfect pillow for your pooch. The reversible floor features a solid core memory foam cushion for an optimum sleep experience.
The Snuggle Dog Nest in size Small is recommended to suit the following dog breeds:
Dachshund, Chihuahua, Pug, Jack Russell Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Silky Terrier, Toy Poodle, Toy Fox Terrier, Pekingese, Maltese, English Toy Spaniel, Havanese, Miniature Pinscher, Papillion, Chinese Crested, Shih Tzu, Brussels Griffon, Italian Greyhound, Pomperanian.
If you are unsure what size to select, tell us your dogs breed, length and weight and we can help you with your decision.
On first unboxing, the memory foam will appear ultra-thin, but don’t panic! The memory foam has been safely cocooned in a vacuum pack and requires air to expand and come back to life.
We've including easy step by step instructions in the box, along with simple cleaning and care information.
- Remove the vacuum pack from the carton.
- Carefully cut the outer vacuum sleeve with scissors.
- Roll out the vacuum-sealed pack.
- Air will slowly begin to enter on its own.
- Gently pull, squash and squeeze all areas with your hands. Repeat if required. We recommend this is easiest with the cover removed.
- Insert fully inflated inner into cover.
If you need help just hola, we don't bite!
We ship from Australia to North America, Australia, New Zealand.
All prices are in AUD.
- Orders Under $70 | STANDARD SHIPPING (2-5 business days) $9.50
- Orders Over $70 | FREE SHIPPING
- Face Masks | FREE SHIPPING
- Orders Under $100 | Economy Air (10+ days) $18.95
- Orders Over $100 | FREE SHIPPING
- Face Masks | FREE SHIPPING
Delays due to COVID-19 expected. Our courier service aims to meet timeframes, but all timeframes may experience delays that are outside of our control. We apologize for the inconvenience.